Women ~ Work Here
Combining my love for work, travel, exploring, and renewing my energy, I am excited to share unique locations for women to work and visit! Join the fun and share your favorite wellness locations that women can work and refresh #womenworkhere
Women Work Here showcasing beautiful wellness destinations for high-impact women to realign and refuel as they prepare for the next level of impact.
Check back to see the wellness oasis that can feed our soul, refresh our mindset, and flavor our palate while allowing us time to visualize the next level of impact!
Solo trips are not something that I thought of in my twenties or thirties, although I wish I did! As I got older, I didn’t realize how much I needed more alone time. And I think so many of us keep working through our to-do lists, over-giving to our family, our friends, our neighbors, our community, that we often don’t create space to fill our own bucket.
“Work Here” Destinations & Wellness Resorts for Women in Business – Remote Working
- The 20 Most Stunning Health and Wellness Retreats in the World, Kyle Valenta, Sept. 23, 2021
- For Those Stressed Out by Covid-19, Hotel Spas Say They Have the Answer Services that purport to cater to customers’ mental health and well-being. By Debra Kamin Aug. 26, 2021 11:00 am ET
- Some People Worked From Home During Covid. These People Moved to a Tropical Island, The Wall Street Journal, by Kathleen Hughes, Aug. 25, 2021
- 11 Transformative Retreats for the Woman With Wellness on Her Mind, By Katie Jackson March 20, 2021
- The Best New Wellness Resorts in the World: 2021 Hot List, By Condé Nast Editors May 6, 2021
Sometimes a solo trip to seek spiritual guidance is required to decipher the chatter between your mind, your ego, and your heart. This was my reality as I approached my fortieth birthday.