With years of research, two award-winning books, and many repeat customers, JJ will customize a topic and take-ways that align with your audience and empower your event! Her more popular topics include leadership and inclusion strategies that retain, develop, and advance professional women, but she also empowers men as sponsors and allies and mixed audiences to accelerate their impact!
Words of praise and honest reviews from event planners, attendees, and professionals.
Here are some of JJ’s most sought after speech topics & actionable takeaways.
Are you a successful woman in business and have your sights set on your next level of impact but struggle to gain momentum or alignment?
Are you networking, sharing, helping, and promoting others but realize your professional goals are not manifesting at the pace you desire?
Most professionals are fantastic and relevant in their current roles. However, to achieve the next-level success, they need to effectively expand their scope of expertise to reach their next executive goal.
• Strategies to increase your relevance inside and outside your network.
• Applicable techniques to structure your time and commitments.
• Insights on how to align with impactful work to increase your brand.
• Approaches that identify and tap into your career sponsors.
This Topic Includes: Alignment, Mentoring, Self-Efficacy, Self-Doubt, Promotion Paths, Time Management, Leadership, Boards of Directors and Sponsorship.
Many professional women desire more influence and impact but often struggle to find the time and alignment necessary to make their desires a reality. With these same desires, JJ spent years researching successful women and men to learn the specific actions they took to advance their careers and navigate success.
In this interactive keynote, JJ shares award-winning insights with roundtable discussions to highlight easy, yet, actionable strategies for experienced women in business to accelerate their professional journey.
Throughout her career, JJ has learned that securing that next position, a board seat, or even starting a new initiative often requires professionals to enhance their brand, align to specific projects, and strategically expand their network. This keynote is based on her award-winning book, Accelerate your Impact: Action-Based Strategies to Pave Your Professional Path, which is a professional playbook that will empower women of all ages to step into their light while positioning themselves for the next level of impact.
JJ’s award-winning books and handouts can be included for attendees as a tool for attendees to follow along with.
• Techniques of self-awareness for professional advancement
• Tools to increase your relevance based on your desired areas of impact
• Strategies to bundle your professional impact
• Actions to create impact in your current role while positioning for future opportunities
This Topic Includes: women in leadership, advancement, self-worth, alignment, authenticity, confidence, sponsorship and executive exposure.
Given the rapid pace of business, many leaders may find it challenging to align their organization’s actions to meet the needs of customers, partners, and teams.
To ensure they can effectively support their teams, collaborate with partners, and meet customers’ timelines, leaders must understand how alignment has to become the foundation of their success.
Join JJ DiGeronimo as she shares an action-based keynote that will deliver the tools leaders need to evolve commitments, mindsets and company offerings.
• Strategies to create room for relevance and additional impact.
• Awareness of common barriers and self-imposed boundaries.
• Allocation tools to cultivate talent for future opportunities.
• Techniques to effectively be a career catalyst.
As the business environment demands more diversity and inclusion, many professionals struggle to make these goals a reality. In this interactive discussion, JJ DiGeronimo will share action-based strategies and tools from her 2017 Award-Winning Business Diversity Book, Accelerate Your Impact: Action-Based Strategies to Pave Your Professional Path.
JJ will review techniques with leaders to empower and develop gender diverse talent while providing examples for leaders to support, sponsor, and guide gender-diverse talent to new levels of impact.
With over 20 years of experience in high-tech, JJ brings forward obstacles and solutions based on industry research to cultivate inclusion within teams, departments, and organizations. Through this discussion, JJ provides common obstacles with straightforward actions and answers questions to help foster gender diversity and inclusion for future impact.
If you’re like most organizations, finding the right talent is a critical initiative. At the same time, building a diversity-inclusive team is top of mind for many executives and Boards of Directors.
With this, organizations and leaders are often looking to increase gender diversity across departments and levels while retaining or advancing women within their teams, projects, or department.
With the benefits of diversity, organizations and their leadership teams are searching for tools and techniques to maximize their efforts to positively impact customer service, sales, product development, and employee satisfaction among other business benefits.
JJ DiGeronimo, an award-winning author for professional women, shares action-based strategies to retain and advance women in STEM based roles, departments and organizations.
With over 20 years of experience in high-tech, JJ brings forward obstacles and solutions based on research to cultivate momentum and impact.
Join this session where we discuss your challenges and opportunities to support women within your teams, companies, and industries.
• Team dynamics with a focus on project allocation & contributions.
• Employee participation with a focus on alignment, self-efficacy & career catalysts.
• Future employees with a focus on Internal champions, job descriptions & recruiting methods.
Example Discussions (Optional):
• How can you support people that provide alternative ways of thinking?
• What other items would you add to the Project Allocation chart?
• How does your organization empower mentors and sponsors to advance diverse talent?
• What practices can you implement to showcase your D&I progress?
• Talent Crusade – retain and advancing women in the workplace
• Inclusion – strategies to retain and advance women
• Gender Strategies – retain and advance women in the workplace
Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes! How many “yesses” do you think you say in a day, a week, a month, or a year? Through an engaging keynote, JJ, an award-winning author, shares her simple, yet powerful framework that has transformed women’s schedule and mindset! If you are yearning for authentic strategies to create more joy while harnessing your unique gifts to reach your desired goals, this keynote is for you!
With mindfulness practices, overnight retreats for women, and soul work activities, JJ lives her practices every day. In addition, she shares first-hand experiences of her search for more joy, purpose, and impact.
• A proven framework to align your commitments and time.
• Actionable strategies to effectively align with your goals.
• Group discussions to share best practices of the attendees.
• Aligning your schedule with your future goals.
• Stepping into your best work with confidence and alignment.
• Manifesting your goals through your schedule.
• How the right schedule leads to more joy and impact.
Many young women aspire to advance within STEM-based degrees and careers. Yet, many encounter a sea of obstacles because they don’t have “the playbook” to navigate the courses, cultures, and organizations. With more than 20 years’ experience in the technology industry, JJ DiGeronimo is no stranger to navigating the twists and turns of moving from entry-level positions to leadership. During this keynote, JJ will share her Top 10 action-based strategies for young women to excel in STEM.
• Career strategies to maximize their education and knowledge in STEM.
• Ideas to highlight their skill and create their profiles to land their ideal role.
• Suggestions on ways to align to career catalysts early in their professional path.
Get in touch now to check JJ's availability to speak at your next event.