JJ DiGeronimo is one of the world’s premier speakers on effective leadership and inclusion strategies that retain, develop and advance professional women. With more than 20 years experience in the tech industry, she’s no stranger to navigating the twists and turns of moving from entry-level positions to leadership. JJ has learned firsthand that securing that next position, a board seat, or even starting a new initiative often requires women to enhance their relevance, establish new sponsors and expand their network.
Words of praise and honest reviews from event planners, attendees, and professionals.
“I can’t tell you the number of times the words, ‘As JJ said…’, ‘As I learned from JJ’s presentation’, came up over the last day and a half! You clearly made an impact on us all, and helped many of us realize we could be doing more to focus on relevance to accelerate our influence.”
“STEM seriously would not have been the same without you.”
“JJ added such warmth and fun to a bleak January day when she spoke to our Glass Ceiling Group at Cuyahoga Heights High School. The ‘real life’ information JJ presented to the girls was invaluable! The life lessons she shared with the girls were things I wished I had known at a much younger age. I watched the girls’ faces as JJ spoke and I know they were really taking in her words.”
“You are great business leader, Shero, and example for women on how to be happy and successful.”
“Loved hearing your speech and story. I’m a recent graduate, and I enjoyed hearing the things you talked about & will definitely take in what you spoke on to better myself and my career. Looking forward to reading your books & gaining mroe knowledge.”
“I found JJ’s presentation to be inspiring. The content around leadership, networking and professionalism was shared from a personal perspective of lessons learned and was complimentary to learning technical and relational skills needed as a fund raising professional. As an older professional, it was refreshing to hear the questions of younger conference participants and JJ’s response. She kept the audience engaged and we were inspired as she delivered an energizing workshop.”
“When she talks I listen! Forbes does too.”
Here are some of JJ’s most sought after speech topics & actionable takeaways.
Do you have your sights set on your next level of impact but struggle to gain momentum or alignment? Are you networking, sharing, helping and promoting others but, realize your professional goals are not manifesting at the pace you desire? Most professionals are fantastic and relevant in their current role. However, to achieve next-level success they need to effectively expand their scope of expertise so that they can reach their career goals.
• Strategies to increase your relevance inside and outside your network.
• Applicable techniques to structure your time and commitments.
• Insights on how to align with impactful work to increase your brand.
• Approaches that identify and tap into your career sponsors.
Audience: Professionals with 8-20 years of experience.
Duration: 45-90 minutes
This Topic Includes: Alignment, Mentoring, Self-Efficacy, Self-Doubt, Promotion Paths, Time Management, Leadership, Boards of Directors and Sponsorship.
Given the rapid pace of business, many leaders may find it challenging to align their organization’s actions to meet the needs of customers, partners, and teams. To ensure they can effectively support their teams, collaborate with partners, and meet customers’ timelines, leaders must understand how alignment has to become the foundation of their success. Join JJ DiGeronimo as she shares an action-based keynote that will deliver the tools leaders need to evolve commitments, mindsets and company offerings.
• Strategies to create room for relevance and additional impact.
• Awareness of common barriers and self-imposed boundaries.
• Allocation tools to cultivate talent for future opportunities.
• Techniques to effectively be a career catalyst.
Many professional women desire more influence and impact but often struggle to find the time and alignment necessary to make their desires a reality. With these same desires, JJ spent years researching successful women and men to learn the specific actions they took to advance their careers and navigate success. In this interactive keynote, JJ shares award-winning insights with roundtable discussions to highlight easy, yet, actionable strategies for experienced women in business to accelerate their professional journey. Throughout her career, JJ has learned that securing that next position, a board seat, or even starting a new initiative often requires professionals to enhance their brand, align to specific projects, and strategically expand their network. This keynote is based on her six-time, award-winning book, Accelerate your Impact: Action-Based Strategies to Pave Your Professional Path, which is a professional playbook that will empower women of all ages to step into their light while positioning themselves for the next level of impact.
JJ’s award-winning books and handouts can be included for attendees as a tool for attendees to follow along with.
• Techniques of self-awareness for professional advancement
• Tools to increase your relevance based on your desired areas of impact
• Strategies to bundle your professional impact
• Actions to create impact in your current role while positioning for future opportunities
Audience: Women in business who are seeking to increase their impact.
Duration: 45-120 minutes
This Topic Includes: Women in leadership, advancement, self-worth, alignment, authenticity, confidence, sponsorship and executive exposure.
If you’re like most organizations, finding the right talent is a critical initiative. At the same time, building a diversity-inclusive team is top of mind for many executives and Boards of Directors. Therefore, organizations and leaders are looking to increase gender diversity across departments and levels while working to retain or advance women within their teams, projects, or department.
With the benefits of diversity, organizations and their leadership teams are searching for tools and techniques to maximize their efforts to positively impact customer service, sales, product development, and employee satisfaction among other business benefits.
JJ DiGeronimo, a six-time award-winning author for professional women, shares action-based strategies to retain and advance women at work. With over 20 years of experience in high-tech, JJ brings forward obstacles and solutions based on research to cultivate momentum and impact.
Join this session where we discuss your challenges and opportunities to support women within your teams, companies, and industries.
• Team dynamics with a focus on project allocation & contributions.
• Employee participation with a focus on alignment, self-efficacy & career catalysts.
• Future employees with a focus on Internal champions, job descriptions & recruiting methods.
Audience: Experienced Leaders, HR, Male Executives, Talent Managers, Diversity
Duration: 45-75 minutes
Example Roundtable Discussions (Optional):
• How can you support people that provide alternative ways of thinking?
• What other items would you add to the Project Allocation chart?
• How does your organization empower mentors and sponsors to advance diverse talent?
• What practices can you implement to showcase your D&I progress?
• Talent Crusade – retain and advancing women in the workplace
• Inclusion – strategies to retain and advance women
• Gender Strategies – retain and advance women in the workplace
Yes, Yes, Yes, and Yes! How many “yesses” do you think you say in a day, a week, a month, or a year? Through an engaging keynote, JJ, a six-time award-winning author, shares her simple, yet powerful framework that has transformed women’s schedule and mindset! If you are yearning for authentic strategies to create more joy while harnessing your unique gifts to reach your desired goals, this keynote is for you!
With an active mindfulness practice, overnight retreats for women and a diligent contributor to Thrive Global, JJ lives her practices and can share first-hand experiences of her search and obtainment for more joy, purpose, and impact.
• A proven framework to align your commitments and time.
• Actionable strategies to effectively align with your goals.
• Group discussions to share best practices of the attendees.
Duration: 30-75 minutes
• Aligning your schedule with your future goals.
• Stepping into your best work with confidence and alignment.
• Manifesting your goals through your schedule.
• How the right schedule leads to more joy and impact.
Although many women in businesses already have active networks, very few take advantage of the related opportunities that can occur within these circles. In this session, JJ shares effective strategies to engage in your industry, define your voice and increase your subscriptions or even publish a book. By attending this session, professionals will learn easy, actionable strategies to effectively leverage current opportunities to increase their professional brand.
• Strategies to align to new levels of influence and impact
• Overview of tools to defined niche or position a solution
• Best practices to create meaning partnerships
Audience: Professionals who want to create new business alliances and opportunities
Duration: 45-60 Minutes (in-person or online)
Many young women aspire to advance within STEM-based degrees and careers. Yet, many encounter a sea of obstacles because they don’t have “the playbook” to navigate the courses, cultures, and organizations. With more than 20 years’ experience in the technology industry, JJ DiGeronimo is no stranger to navigating the twists and turns of moving from entry-level positions to leadership. During this keynote, JJ will share her Top 10 action-based strategies for young women to excel in STEM.
• Career strategies to maximize their education and knowledge in STEM.
• Ideas to highlight their skill and create their profiles to land their ideal role.
• Suggestions on ways to align to career catalysts early in their professional path.
Audience: Girls in STEM, STEM Chapters, College STEM Programs, STEM-based Interns
Duration: 30-60 Minutes (in-person or online)
Get in touch now to check JJ's availability to speak at your next event.
Helpful tips, industry news & impactful strategies delivered straight to your inbox, 1x each month.