If you’re like most organizations, finding the right talent is a critical initiative. At the same time, building a diversity-inclusive team is top of mind for many executives and Boards of Directors. Therefore, organizations and leaders are looking to increase gender diversity across departments and levels while working to retain or advance women within their teams, projects, or department.
With the benefits of diversity, organizations and their leadership teams are searching for tools and techniques to maximize their efforts to positively impact customer service, sales, product development, and employee satisfaction among other business benefits.
JJ DiGeronimo, a six-time award-winning author for professional women, shares action-based strategies to retain and advance women at work. With over 20 years of experience in high-tech, JJ brings forward obstacles and solutions based on research to cultivate momentum and impact.
Join this session where we discuss your challenges and opportunities to support women within your teams, companies, and industries.
• Team dynamics with a focus on project allocation & contributions.
• Employee participation with a focus on alignment, self-efficacy & career catalysts.
• Future employees with a focus on Internal champions, job descriptions & recruiting methods.
Audience: Experienced Leaders, HR, Male Executives, Talent Managers, Diversity
Duration: 45-75 minutes
Example Roundtable Discussions (Optional):
• How can you support people that provide alternative ways of thinking?
• What other items would you add to the Project Allocation chart?
• How does your organization empower mentors and sponsors to advance diverse talent?
• What practices can you implement to showcase your D&I progress?
• Talent Crusade – retain and advancing women in the workplace
• Inclusion – strategies to retain and advance women
• Gender Strategies – retain and advance women in the workplace