Career Strategies for Women that Work Podcast Clubs
Podcast Clubs are emerging in many organizations, as they are easy tools for Professional Women’s groups to come together and discuss relevant topics with a common reference point.
The Career Strategies for Women that Work Podcast Clubs are for groups of women who are looking to accelerate their professional paths by starting from the inside out. Women will learn how to move from feeling depleted to a place of aligning their perspective, focus, and self-talk with gratitude and joy so they can unlock their next level of impact.
A Podcast Club provides flexibility to busy women who want action-based strategies to advance their goals but need this self-development time to fit within their schedule.
How do the Podcast Clubs work?
Each Career Strategies for Women that Work podcast episode is less than 20 mins and is accompanied by written show notes, podcast club questions, and often worksheets.
Listen to a podcast episode and use the above resources to lead engaging conversations.
I have joined several women’s groups this year to discuss specific episodes and answer questions live. I would be honored to join your discussion too!
Let’s get started!
- Discuss the idea with your committee or group
- Pick your episode – Podcast List
- Discuss and schedule your meeting time -online or in-person
- Send out a save the date invite women to your Podcast Club with episode and goals of the discussion
- Give time to listen to the episode
- Utilize the tools available – show notes, podcast questions, and worksheets – to foster active and engaging conversations!
- Pick 3 points to discuss based on your conversation
- Remind the group to listen to the episode
- Collect questions from attendees
- Plan to take 1-3 actions based on your conversation
- Pick your next episode and time to get back together
Any Podcast Club discussion that particularly resonates with your women’s group can be turned into a more in-depth discussion, workshop or event with me!
If you have ideas, suggestions, feedback, or need additional support, please contact me here.