Career PodCast for Women
CAREER STRATEGIES FOR WOMEN
Many professional women aspire to advance their careers. Yet, many encounter common obstacles when navigating the landscape both at work and at home. From corporate cultures to internal chatter, high impact women are often searching for proven and actionable strategies to make their goals a reality.
With firsthand experience in demanding roles while juggling the numerous demands outside of work, JJ DiGeronimo, a woman in tech turned award-winning author for working women, shares some of her best strategies to empower women at work and in life right here.
From self-efficacy to self-boundaries, from asking for a raise to landing a board seat to maneuvering guilt, this podcast offers a series of proven initiatives for women looking to accelerate their professional paths. As many have already learned, much of what happens on the outside starts on the inside. So don’t be surprised if we chat about mindfulness, mediation, and ancient practices too!
My goal with Career Strategies for Women that Work is to create safe places to learn, explore and identify what is no longer serving us with opportunities to unleash our inner knowing to illuminate our next level of impact. Through personal anecdotes, examples, and stories from those who have stumbled, fallen, and succeeded, this podcast shares insight to focus on specific actions to maximizes your talents and make your professional goals a reality.
Episodes, Show Notes Podcast Club Questions & Free Career Worksheets
- Episode 1: Moving Beyond Burnout Empowering Yourself from the Inside Out
- Episode 2: Aligning Your Yeses, Work, and Energy for Your Next Level of Impact *Includes 4 Page Worksheet*
- Episode 3: Leaping from Impostor Syndrome to More Self-Efficacy
- Episode 4: 5 Things You Need to Know to Get Promoted Beyond Good Work *Includes Worksheet*
- Episode 5: Do You Give Your Power Away at Work? *Includes Questions for Women’s Groups*
- Episode 6: Strategically Sharing Your Accomplishments *Includes Worksheet*
- Episode 7: Solo Trips – Creating Space for You
- Episode 8: Why Women Need Mentors & Sponsors at Work *Includes Worksheet*
- Episode 9: Sidestepping Self-Doubt *Includes Fear Chart*
- Episode 10: Creating Relevance to Bridge Your Professional Gaps *Includes Worksheet*
- Episode 11: Unlocking Inspiration at Work – 5 Energizing Tips
- Episode 12: Untapped Career Insights – Human Design, Enneagram & Birth Charts
- Episode 13: Are Your Talents Still Buried? *Includes Worksheet*
- Episode 14: Asking for A Raise – 10 Proven Steps to Prepare *Includes Worksheet*
- Episode 15: 5 Wins from Every No
- Episode 16: Are You Working On Your Career? Or Only In Your Career? *Includes Worksheet*
- Episode 17: Perfectionism is a Trap
- Episode 18: Who Is Influencing Your Career & Life? *Influence Chart*
- Episode 19: Feeling Depleted? Tap into Your Fuel Stations
- Episode 20: Are you Ready to Add Board of Director to your Resume? *Free Board Chapter*
- Episode 21: What Stories are Holding You Back?
- Episode 22: Career Questions to Ask with Remote Roles & Hybrid Jobs *Download Article*
- Episode 23: What should you STOP Doing to START Thriving?
- Episode 24: Is Your Perception Impacting Your Outlook?
- Episode 25: Let Your Next Level of Impact Begin